Tinder app is very famous these days which works on Android and iOS. Sometimes few problems are being faced by many people. Most Tinder user is facing particular login problems or Tinder not working on their devices. It may sometimes be caused because of the app is down. But there are few other problems that people are facing problems with Tinder app.
The common errors that most people face are “Tinder Login Failed” or “Facebook login Cancelled?” Don`t you ever wondered about this app “How Tinder app work?” and “What is Tinder?” Tinder app is the best dating apps which can be downloaded from the app store on your Android or iOS device. In Tinder app, people can like or dislike the other person with just a swipe. When you see a profile, you can swipe left if you don`t like their profile or swipe right if you like their profile.
Are also you facing a problem with Tinder app or Tinder on PC ? People do face some problems when they update the Tinder app. usually, apps gets updated time to time so you should always use the updated version. After this updating, you may find new people are messaging you, and new people are seen in your profile. All this is because of updating the app, so you should be cautious to check the app whenever you face some error.
Table of Contents
How to Solve Tinder Login Failed error
The users of Tinder Online app are usually connected to their Facebook also. But in many cases people complain about the “Tinder Facebook login failed” or “Facebook login canceled.” To solve this problem what you have to do is;
- First, open Google play store and download the app. If you already have an app make sure that you are using the official Tinder app.
- Check date and time on your Android device whether it is set correct or not.
- When you log in the Tinder app, use a valid Google account.
- Open Google account and follow the steps, Setting > Accounts > Google on your device. Here you may check the “Sync Error” and set it on. If sync error is off or your Google account is not valid, then you find “Sync Error.”
Tinder Error: Facebook Login Failed
In Tinder, app users are trying to sync their Facebook account and allow the friends to find them both Facebook and Tinder. Tinder Facebook login pulls the information and tries to merge both the accuracy for making your interaction easy.
Tinder app can access your Facebook account and try to sync, during this process you may face some error. Though we here we have explained how to use tinder without facebook. But if you still face this problem Just follow these steps: Go to setting and make sure your Facebook account is allowing Tinder to grasp the information or not. If permissions or not granted by Facebook, Tinder shows you the Facebook login canceled error.
How to sync Tinder and Facebook account
- First, you need to login to Tinder app.
- Then go to setting and check with Tinder permission to associate with your profile.
- Now leave your Android device aside for some time to sync the data from Facebook.
- After some time you can check your Tinder app will be synced with Facebook and can see all your friends over there.
Facebook Login Cancelled Error – Tinder App Not working
Sometimes people may face “Facebook Login Cancelled” error when they try to log in their Facebook to sync the account. For this, you can just for some simple steps to set the error.
- Go to Setting.
- Then tap to applications.
- Go to manage applications.
- Look for Tinder app in the list.
- In the app info, clear cache and data.
- Then reboot your device and check Tinder app.
Above there are some methods which can help you solve your Tinder login errors like Facebook login canceled, Tinder is not working; Tinder Facebook login failed, etc. You may try the above methods to solve your issue. Just check the error you are facing and then follow the steps as such. Happy dating!!! And do not forget to stay tuned to our page for exciting and mouth opening updates. Do comment below all your valuable suggestions and views regarding the Tinder app.